Kitchen Queen Card to those who loves to cook

Hi friends,

Who love to cook??? I'm so sure that many of us like to cook. 
Recently, I was requested by a friend of mine to make a card for her sister who loves to cook and architecture.

So, kitchen & architecture???? Hmmm... The combination really challenging for me. But, I'll do my best.

At the time I was thinking of retro images. Ting Ting ... lamp came out and say "Kitchen  Time". Hehehehe..

I tried to combined soft color and some die cuts to look as an architecture. 

I used Heartwarming Vintage Collection - Kitchen Time Vintage Cuts (Kitchen Queen) which I think that suit with the theme.

I cut the PTI die & Spellbinder die cut and stamped the message. Then, I added ribbons attached with a flower.

And here is the card,

Click to enlarge the image.

Inside the card

I really hope that this card suit her need.


Supplies:
cardstock - PTI
Pattern Paper - Cosmo Cricket
Stamp - PTI (mega mixed messages)
Seam Binding - Ribbon Carousel
Lace ribbon - Hero Arts
Flower - local shop
Tools : PTI-Jar die, Spellbinder-Level 18

Entering
RCC
MAWTT




Thanks for stopping by,
Noddy Rainey

5 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Love these retro images! Very cool! Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel this week.

Laura Davis said...

Love this, that trim is to die for!
Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
Laura

Laurel said...

What a fabulous creation! Love the addition of the lace! Thanks for playing at RCC.

Debs said...

Fab card - love the vintage lace trim.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT with us this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a lovely card! I'm sure the recipient will love it :)

Post a Comment