Happy Birthday to my friend Part2

Hello and hi friends,

As I promised you, today I would like to share my cards.

My friends, Izah, asked me to make her something purple and she want a card similar like the one made before. So I decided to use Get Sketchy #81 Challenge as a layout.


Here come the card.......

Previous card

Izah's Card

Last but not least, I made a card for Xura. She addicted to pink. So, I made a card pink + kraft. huhuhu.. she really in love with this card. Thanks God, she was happy with this card. (^_^)

Xura's Card
Did you spotted somethingsweet's watermark??? Heheheh.. actually that is my trademark in my country.

So, thanks for stopped by. I do really appreciate your comment.
Noddy Rainey



Izah's Card Supplies
Cardstock : Plum Pudding & Lavender Moon - PTI
Stamp : Half Pint Hero - WMS
Pattern Paper : Polka Dot Parade - PTI
Digi Girl : SomeOddGirl
Tools : Copic Marker, Eyelet Lace Border die - PTI, Foam Square - 3L Adhesives
Doily : Local Store
Flower & Diamond: Prima

Xura's Card Supplies
Cardstock : Kraft - PTI
Stamp : Mega Mix Messages- PTI
Pattern Paper : MME
Tools : Mat Stack 2 die - PTI, Foam Square - 3L Adhesives
Flower: Local Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment