Happy Birthday to my friend!


Hello blog friends,

Today I would like to share with a card that I made last Sunday.
It is for a friend of mine. 2 of my friend and me planning to send a surprise present to our friend who live in north Malaysia since she had a bad experiences after divorced with her husband. Both of my friend asked me to design 3 types of cards and we ordered faux cake for her.

Today, I want to show you a card that I made for myself.
I prefer some simple and clean project. So, I pick White as a based.

Then, I took Cardabilities Sketch project using Sketch #28.

Here is my card,

Click for larger image

Tomorrow I will share cards that I made for my friends.


Supplies
Stamp: PTI-Birthday Bash, Hero Art-Butterfly
Flower: Prima
Ribbon: Karen Foster
Cardstock, Doily & Cork: Local store

Note: I made this card to join cardabilities challenge, but unfortunately the challenge was expired. I will keep this card for another challenge.

Thank you for stopped by and I really appreciate if you can leave a comment,
Noddy Rainey

0 comments:

Post a Comment