Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet: Clean and Simple Challenge

Hi everyone,

Today I would like to share with you my CAS card. Believe me, this is very very simple card that I've made.


First, I trimmed 5" x 6.5" kraft pattern paper from Scenic Route. I cut balance of the paper with PTI Mat Stack 4 die. Stamped with WMS Say it with Style. Then, I pressed the  paper with PTI impression plates Wood-grain. I distress the border and put pink buttons tied with Baker's Twine.  Done! Its so simple, right?

Thank you for visit my blog, 
Noddy

1 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Yes, so simple and SO beautiful! I really thought you had stamped those lovely flowers. :) This is so creative and such a great use for patterned paper. Love the woodgrain embossing and distressing on the sentiment label.
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Kraft Journal.

Post a Comment