You are so sweet,

Hi,

I know I know, I took a long time to update this blog.

With too much work and racing against time to finish before the Dateline arrived, I had to forget this crafting hobby for a moment.

But, I still keep track of and loyal to buy new stamp collections on the market
despite not knowing when I use it. LOL.

2 months ago I bought an amazing stamp of the WMS, Dainty Doilies.
And, last Saturday I was very impressed with the sketch at the Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge.

I combined this sketch with Embellish Magazine - Coloring Color Trends Challenge.


+


=



I'm using PTI cardstock as the base. I wanted Bitty Box paper to match this design. But, I don't have any. I also don't have any stamps that have that pattern. Guess where did I got it? Its from K&Co Die cut based paper. Hahaha..  See below pic. Did you notice it?

For the top of the card, I'm using scrap straw mat cut with Spellbinder Label 18. Then, I stamped the sentiment, cut and glued.

I stamped Dainty Doilies in 3 layers. Combining yellow & pink color at the bottom and top layer, I just using yellow pigment ink. I'm glued yellow rose at the center to give more Pop. For the leaves, its from K&Co Handmade Corner Sticker.

And done!

Thank you for stopping by. Please feel free to send me any comments. Feedback is always nice.

NoddyRainey.

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is fabulous. I really like the doily flower you've made and the gorgeous straw topper!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Great use of colors and sketch! Love the muted tones. Thanks for taking on the Coloring Color Trends Challenge.

Post a Comment