Pixie Dust Paperie

 I just read Viola Mahr's blog and just fall in love with the card she made. So lovely!


She made the card by using Pixie Dust Paperie's September kit........ Tecolote.  
Tecolote? Hmm what a unique name to me. After I read more about the kit, I totally agree with Viola, the September kit are huge and so many thing can be done by purchased this kit. I counted 26 items in the kit. Correct me if I'm wrong. Lalalala....


You can pre-order the kit right now or wait till its full reveal on September 5th.

Sweet news from Pixie's blog is their having a Give Away (GA).
I loves to enter Pixie's GA, the prize look awesome to me.


Hopefully I will win this funcky kit.




1 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I agree with you totally, Vio's creation is always fabulous, you can make the card just like hers if you have that September kit, LOL!
By the way, Tecolote means Owl in spanish.
And Tecolote actually have 27 items, the one item not listed is our signature item that comes with the kit.
Thanks for visiting the pixie blog and for the shout out for Pixie, good luck!

Post a Comment