Get inpired #2

Hi Ladies,

I have another card that I made someday ago.

Another card that I made using other's creation. I was inspired with this masculine card by Nerina using PTI's stuffs. Nerina is so creative. What I most like in this card are she stamped multiple layer images and combination polka dot ribbon. For me, polka dots are girly pattern. What do you think about polka dots?

What a gorgous card!
Here is my card,
I don't have woodgrain stamps but I do have woodgrain impression plate. I pressed the white paper and then painted with Tim Holtz distress ink, Tea Dye and Antique Linen.

I also do not have PTI's turning new leaf stamps and dies. But, I found this pattern paper. I cut the leaves and distressed the edge.

Then, I colored the border with this copic marker.

What do you think about my card?

0 comments:

Post a Comment