Miss You - My Friend

Hi friends,

This morning, when woke up I read an email sent by Nichole.
Yes, another challenge for today!

Since, I lives in Malaysia, so I received the email during midnight during my sleep time (^__^). I think I left behind than other crafters. I need to rush before challenge end. I look at the clock. I still have time to create at least a card.

Without wasting time, I quickly print sketch pdf file while thinking color scheme. Thanks Nichole, this file really help me.

I choose sketch #5. This time, I wanted to do something that I never tried before.
Make background using PTI product. This not a joke. Seriously, I never try this before using PTI. I'm PTI loyalty customer but I always no time to make a card. Such a PTI collector.

Still using Rosie Posie stamp set. But, this time I used stamp-I think it like bee hive pattern (correct me if I'm wrong).

I stamped the bee hive using Memento-Dark Chocolate on vintage cream cardstock. In the middle of the pattern, I stamped small botanical silhouettes from Postmark stamp set using Hibiscus Burst.


I distressed the edges using hibiscus burst & Antique Linen distress ink.


For focal point, I used Rasberry Fizz cs & Dark Chocolate cs. I trimmed both aligned together.
I also cut some dark chocolate cs with eyelet die. Cut in half and attached with 1cm height stripe.



For the sentiment, I'm using stamp from :


I also used Mat Stack #2 die to be as a frame.

 I stamped the sentiments using Memento-Dark Chocolate.

 I added some pearls & flower. 

And, here come my card. Tadaa...



1 comments:

Sandie said...

Very nice Noddy!

Post a Comment