PTI 5th Anniversary: Day 7 Hearts Challenge

I'm entering Day #7 Challenge.

I'm using "A Big Thank You" stamp set sent by Nichole to appreciate PTI customer. I'm so so happy to received this stamp set. Beautiful stamp!


I made the sentiment first then I think about the card layout.
I cut ribbon banner, added shadow using Copic, then I distressed using Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides & Antique Linen.

For the heart, I cut the shape on Scralett Jewel CS. Added a bit Glossy Accent (I want it look wet & shining) but in the photo it doesn't look as it is.

For the card, I layered Scralett Jewel on cream cs.
Then, I cut a piece cream cs, distressed the edges with Antique Linen & Aqua Mist.
Stamped an image from Mat Stack #2 to be as border using Dark Chocolate ink.
Lastly, I pressed the paper with impression plate. Layered them together.
Another angle.

Supplies :
CS : Scarlett Jewel, Vintage Cream - PTI
Stamp : A big thank you, Mat Stack #2 - PTI
Ink : Aqua Mist (PTI), Ocean Tides (PTI), Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic B60, Dark Chocolate (Memento)
Die: Heart (PTI), Ribbon Banner (Spellbinders)
Emboss tool : Woodgrain Impression Plate (PTI)
Others : Glossy Accent (Ranger)


Thank you visiting my post.

3 comments:

Sue in Grapevine said...

love how you curved the sentiment to fit the ribbon banner.

WencheP said...

This is beautiful and very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

Very effective background

kitten - DYSU team

Post a Comment